Entertaining takes time! With today's busy schedules, this recipe is our favorite, "go to" appetizer. Watch the video and see how this super easy appetizer gets high marks for table appeal. It will not go unnoticed by your hungry guests. It is so simple! Pair your favorite wheel of Brie with any of our high fruit, low sugar fruit spreads and see this classic dish disappear in a flash!
- One round of Brie Cheese
- ¼ cup Mt. Hope Farms Fruit Spread
- 1/8 cup chopped Oregon Hazelnuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cut off top of brie round (just a thin slicing motion across the top of the round).
- Place brie on small baking sheet.
- Spread fruit spread on top of the round and sprinkle hazelnuts.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 8 minutes.
- Serve warm with crackers!
If you want to see how we prepared this, go take a look at our Youtube video- click here to watch!