The butter board trend is here to stay for the holidays! Here's a step by step of how to make one complete with an ingredient list below. We loved using our Cranberry Marionberry Sauce, but you can use any fruit spread you have on hand.
Cranberry Marionberry Butter Board
- ½ - 1 cup salted butter, softened to room temperature
- Mt. Hope Farms Oregon Cranberry Marionberry Fruit Spread
- Pepitas (pumpkin seeds)
- Dried cranberries
- Flakey sea salt
- Fresh rosemary
- Sliced baguette, toasted, to serve
- In a food processor or using a hand blender, whip the room temperature butter until light and fluffy. (If desired for further sweetness, add a spoonful of the fruit spread to the butter before whipping).
- Spoon the whipped butter onto a serving board in dollops. Top with spoonfuls of the Cranberry Marionberry as desired. Drizzle with honey. Sprinkle with pepitas, dried cranberries, flakey salt, and pieces of fresh rosemary.
- Serve with toasted baguette slices or other crusty bread.
Thank you to @kaylajoycreative for the beautiful photos!