Lemonade and summer go hand in hand! We love using our fruit spread to make this easy Strawberry Lavender Lemonade. And, guess what? You can add just a little bit of vodka if you want the spiked version! Here's the simple how-to!
🍓Simple Strawberry Lavender Lemonade🍋
Ingredients for 2 drinks:
- 8 oz of your favorite cold lemonade
- 2 tbsp Strawberry Lavender Fruit Spread
- 2 oz vodka (optional)
- Chilled sparkling water to top (optional)
- In a chilled shaker, or a lidded mason jar, shake the lemonade, Strawberry Lavender Fruit Spread and vodka together for about 20 seconds.
- Pour lemonade mix into cups and top with sparkling water if desired. Garnish with fresh strawberries and lemon wedges!
🍓Pro tip: If you need a large batch of this lemonade for a crowd, that's easy! Add a jar of Strawberry Lavender Fruit Spread to 2 quarts prepared lemonade and shake well. You can refrigerate over night and then add the sparkling water and vodka to each glass after pouring!