Grab a cup of cheer…or a Cranberry Marionberry Tom Collins!
Have you tried JAZ Spirits Cold Tree Gin? It’s an escape to the woods, with a lovely smoked spice flavor. They are based right here in beautiful Oregon and make their spirits in micro batches. Working with, and getting to know, other small makers is a special thing!
The full recipe is below! Cheers and Happy Thanksgiving.
Cranberry Marionberry Tom Collins
Ingredients (makes one drink):
• 1 oz lemon juice (fresh is best)
• 1 Tbsp Mt. Hope Farms Cranberry Marionberry
• Sparkling water, to taste
• Herb or lemon, for garnish if desired
Let’s make it!
1. Stir all ingredients together in a tall collins glass.
2. Add ice and top with desired amount of sparkling water. Garnish with herbs or lemon twist if desired!
Photos and recipe by our friends at JAZ Spirits