It's the tail end of Marionberry season here in our beautiful Willamette Valley! I love this time of year. So much sunshine, so many lovely crops being harvested, time to spend on the back patio. Yes, we are so busy as farmers, but it feels good to slow down and enjoy the fleeting summer evenings. These popsicles are a fun treat for just that. Make them and let us know what you think!
Red Sangria Popsicles Raspberry Marionberry
Ingredients - makes 6 popsicles
- 1 cup red wine
- ¼ cup orange juice
- 2 tbsp lemon juice, about 1 lemon
- 2 tbsp Raspberry Marionberry Fruit Spread
- ½ cup frozen mixed berries
- Add all ingredients to a blender and blend on high until smooth, about 30 seconds. Carefully pour mixture into popsicle molds and insert popsicle sticks.
- Place popsicle mold in the freezer and freeze until solid, about 4-8 hours, before enjoying.
Thank you to @kaylajoycreative for the beautiful photos and recipe!