We teamed up with our recipe developer, @kaylajoycreative, and our friends at @farmhouseteas for this recipe! Refreshing, beautifully purple, and just what you need on a warm summer evening: Fizzy Lemon Berry Mint Iced Tea. Even the name is fun!
And, to make it even better, we have an Instagram giveaway happening until Friday, July 16th, 2021 at 11:59 PST. Go take a look!
Fizzy Lemon Berry Mint Iced Tea
- 5 cups water, divided
- 2 tbsp Farmhouse Teas Emerald City Mint Tea
- 1/3 cup Mt. Hope Farms Blackberry-Aronia Lavender Fruit Spread
- 3 lemons, juiced
- 6 oz pineapple juice - optional
- Ginger beer or plain kombucha to top
- Lemon slices to garnish
- Heat a saucepan over medium heat and add the water and tea. Bring to a simmer and remove from the heat. Let steep for about 10 minutes. Strain and pour into a pitcher.
- In the pitcher, add the additional cup of water, fruit spread, lemon juice, and pineapple juice. Stir to combine.
- Fill your serving glasses up with ice and fill half of the cup with the tea mixture, and top with ginger beer or plain kombucha.
All the credit to @kaylajoycreative for this lovely recipe and photos!