Cheesecake...it's delicious but it can feel a little intimidating to make. Is it just me? I always worry about it setting up, or about the consistency not being just right. So I never make it. Until now! Let's make no bake cheesecake bars with our Blueberry Orange Spice! It's an easy recipe, customizable (meaning you can use almost any fruit spread you'd like), and fun to serve to guests.
Here's the recipe- make it for a special occasion, or just because cheesecake sounds like it needs to happen. Enjoy!
No Bake Blueberry Orange Cheesecake Bars
- 16 oz cream cheese, room temperature
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1 ½ cup graham cracker crumbs
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- 1 tbsp lemon zest
- 1-2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- Pinch of salt
- ¼ cup Blueberry Orange Spice Fruit Spread
- In a food processor, add graham crackers and pulse until they form a fine powder. Add the melted butter to the food processor, pulse until the mixture resembles wet sand and set aside.
- Line an 8in x 8in baking dish with parchment paper and cover the bottom with the graham cracker mixture. Using a flat-bottomed glass press the mixture into the sides and corners. Freeze for 20-30 minutes.
- In a large bowl, combine the cream cheese, sour cream, lemon juice, lemon zest, powdered sugar, vanilla extract, and salt with a hand mixer until smooth. Spread the mixture evenly over the graham cracker crust. Dollop the Blueberry Orange Spice Fruit Spread on top and use a skewer or a knife swirl in the jam. Freeze for a minimum of 2 hours, slice into bars or squares to serve.
Lovely recipe and photos by @kaylajoycreative