Brunch is the best meal of the day, especially with Spiced Marionberry Gluten Free Crepes! Josie's Best Gluten Free has created an easy to make crepe mix and it's perfectly complemented with the Oregon marionberries in our Spiced Marionberry Fruit Spread! Adding the apples, maple syrup and cinnamon takes these over the top.
And, guess what? We are teaming up with Josie's Best Gluten Free on our Instagram (@mthopefarms) for a giveaway! Go there to enter and for details until October 25th! Happy fall, y'all!
Spiced Marionberry Gluten Free Crepe Recipe
- 1 apple - thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp butter
- 3 tbsp Mt. Hope Farms Spiced Marionberry Fruit Spread
- 1 tbsp pure maple syrup
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 1 batch Josie’s Best Gluten Free Crepe Mix
- In a small skillet over medium heat, melt your butter.
- Once the butter is melted, add the marionberry spread, maple syrup, cinnamon, and mix.
- Lower your heat to medium-low and toss in the apples and stir to coat them in the marionberry mixture.
- Allow the apples to cook for about 10-12 minutes, stirring/flipping every 2-3 minutes. Once the apples are soft, remove from heat and set aside.
- Prepare Josie’s Best Crepe Mix according to package directions and cook the desired amount of crepes.
- Fold your cooked crepes and top with the Spiced Marionberry apples. Top with powdered sugar and whipped cream if desired!
Thank you to Kayla Joy Creative for the recipe and photos!