What do you use to mend a jack-o-lantern?
A pumpkin patch.
I’ll see myself out...but my kids appreciated this
On another note, how cute are these layered, spooky pudding cups? A lot of chocolate and so much fun! Our kids love helping in the kitchen, and this is the perfect project to use our fruit spreads for!
Chocolate Raspberry Marionberry Halloween Dirt Cups
● 1 pint fresh raspberries
● 2 tbsp Raspberry Marionberry Fruit Spread
● Crushed Oreo cookies
● 1 pack instant chocolate pudding
● Gummy worms
● Candy corn, fake spiders, other decorations, etc.
1. In a small bowl, lightly mash the raspberries. Add the Raspberry Marionberry Fruit Spread and mix until well combined.
2. Assemble the dirt cups in 3-4 small serving glasses: Start with a small layer of crushed cookies on the bottom, then follow with a layer of the raspberry jam mixture. Follow with a thick layer of chocolate pudding, then more crushed cookie “dirt.”
3. Top with gummy worms, candy corn, and any other Halloween toppings you’d like!
Thanks to @kaylajoycreative for the lovely photos and recipe!