Did you grab a jar of our Limited Edition Oregon Cranberry Marionberry Sauce for the holidays? It's been so fun to create something new, and add a little twist to the traditional version of a plain old cranberry sauce!
Try making this dip! It's got a little spice and sass- perfect for your favorite crackers or as an addition to your charcuterie board!
Cream Cheese Cranberry Dip
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 2 tbsp honey
- ½ - 1 jalapeno, finely diced
- Oregon Cranberry-Marionberry Sauce, to top
- Add the softened cream cheese to a medium bowl. Add the honey and diced jalapeno and beat with a hand mixer until smooth and combined, about 2-3 minutes.
- Transfer the cream cheese mixture to a serving bowl or plate. Top with desired amount of Oregon Cranberry-Marionberry Sauce - we used 4 oz.
Thank you to Kayla Joy Creative for the recipe and photos!