Do you need an appetizer for the big game that's coming up? Try these meatballs that are cooked in the crockpot with a sassy sweet sauce, made with our Raspberry Marionberry Fruit Spread! You probably have most of the ingredients already on hand. You can easily spice these up with more chili powder, or even by adding a chili sauce. They can also be served over rice and garnished with fresh green onions as part of a meal (we often do this and add a side salad to round everything out). Enjoy!
- 2 lbs frozen, pre-cooked meatballs
- 1, 7.25 oz jar Mt. Hope Farms' Raspberry Marionberry Fruit Spread (or Autumn Apple)
- 4 Tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 3/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Coat inside of crockpot with oil or cooking spray.
- Pour meatballs into large mixing bowl and set aside.
- Stir together fruit spread, vinegar, Worcestershire and all spices together in a separate bowl. Pour mixture over meatballs. Stir to coat.
- Place coated meatballs in crockpot. Cook on low for 4 to 5 hours, until cooked through. Serve as an appetizer, or over rice, and garnish with green onions.