Dark purple marionberries, red raspberries and fresh mint...making spirits bright, indeed! This easy mojito is delicious, refreshing, and a great way to ring in the holidays! If you would like it to be a bit sweeter, add more fruit spread or a 1/2 oz of simple syrup. One of the best parts of this drink is that you can easily omit the rum if you'd like a non-alcoholic version. Cheers and Happy (almost) New Year!
Raspberry Marionberry Mojito
Ingredients - makes 1 mojito
- 1 lime wedge
- 3 mint leaves
- 1-2 tbsp Mt. Hope Farms Raspberry Marionberry Fruit Spread
- 2 oz rum
- Sparkling water or club soda
- In your serving glass, muddle the lime wedge and mint leaves.
- Add the Raspberry Marionberry Fruit Spread (add 2 tbsp if you want it sweeter, or 1/2 oz simple syrup) and the vodka and stir.
- Fill your glass up with ice and top with club soda or sparkling water. Garnish with mint sprig if desired!
Note: For a non-alcoholic version, just omit the rum!
Thank you to @kaylajoycreative for the pictures and recipe!